Reference Browser Settings
To access the settings, go to ⚙Settings → Reference Browser.
Here's a rundown of what all the settings do:
Choose between Google, DuckDuckGo, Bing, and none.
When enabled, Pinned Tabs are arranged vertically on the left of the reference browser.
Disable this option to place them in the browser's main tab bar instead.
This feature only works when pinned tabs are set to the vertical arrangement.
When enabled, browser shortcuts such as Ctrl + Tab or Ctrl + 1 / 2 / 3, etc. will only cycle through the tabs on the top and will ignore pinned tabs.
Set when tabs in the reference browser are flushed from the cache. There are two options:
- Keep tabs in memory until the reference browser is closed
- Keep tabs cached for a specified number of minutes since last visited
There are three behaviors to choose from in case the reference browser (or the entire app) is closed:
- Don't keep tabs in memory Flushes cache as soon as the reference browser is closed
- Keeps tabs in memory Stores the tabs in memory indefinitely, even after the browser is closed
- Keep in memory for a custom duration (in minutes) since last visited