- Navigate to the Glacier Console at console.glacier.chat.
- Enter your admin username and password, and click "Sign In" to enter the Console.
- From the console menu, click the "Account" link on the left side of the screen to enter the Account screen.
- You will be able to see your organization and license information, and can also see and edit your name, email address, and password.
- Account - The Account screen is where you can see your organization and license details, as well as change your account name, email address, or password. Further information is provided here: Glacier Account Options
- Users - The Users screen allows the organization admin to add, activate, deactivate, or delete users within their organization.
- Teams - Teams allow administrators to set up separate groups within their organization. Within Glacier Chat, users can only see other users assigned to the same team. This allows an organization to set up multiple teams for various purposes.
- Support - The Support tab provides a link to Glacier's online help guide.
- Download - The Download section provides links to the Glacier apps on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.